Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you driven to build a first-class sales organization?
Are you passionate about using innovation to solve healthcare's biggest challenges?
Do you love customer development and product-market fit?
If so, this may be for you…
At Royal Jay, we're laser-focused on helping healthcare organizations make the difficult transition to alternative payment models.
By using our technology, delivery teams and administrators can better understand their patient populations, pinpoint variation in delivery and measure those key results needed to optimize care and identify savings. In short, we help them identify and manage risk.
We were founded in Boise, Idaho in 2011, have 20 amazing employees and are 100% bootstrapped.
We are looking for a Sales Executive that will be a trailblazer in helping us reach our goal of providing great healthcare to all.
The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about healthcare. Royal Jay's Sales Executive needs to be in the know about current healthcare issues, regarding clinical delivery and reimbursement models, and able to articulate these issues and our solutions to some of the leading members in the healthcare industry.
To succeed in this role, you should be exceptional at building relationships, a strategic thinker, and comfortable balancing multiple projects at once.
This is a unique opportunity to join us in creating this role and laying the foundation for our sales team. Are you ready to take on the task?
- 3+ years of sales experience at an enterprise software or SaaS company
- Healthcare experience – i.e. knowledge regarding insurance contracts, coding and benefit terminology, health care privacy and security compliance, etc
- You have built something – a process, relationship, or product – from scratch
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Identify and prioritize target accounts/key decision-makers and handle outreach activities
- Focus on finding and developing new client relations in an effort to bring on new business opportunities by way of cold calling, email, etc.
- Build and refine our sales process, starting with the development of our narrative, pitch, generating our sales deck, outreach, and interpreting product feedback
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and client support teams as needed to shape our product development and continue to increase product-market fit
- Develop value proposition and go-to-market strategies
- Be capable of driving results and keeping multiple stakeholders and initiatives on track
- Attend conferences and trade shows to generate leads, build relationships and keep abreast of industry trends
- Use CRM to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- Flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated to excel in your role and, ultimately, improve healthcare
- Excellent at listening and interpreting the interests, needs, and points of view of a broad range of stakeholders
- Passionate about making a difference in healthcare
What's in it for you:
- Have the opportunity to build a sales process, strategy, and team
- Impact product development, bringing value to clients
- Be at the forefront of healthcare data transformation
As a startup, we are moving forward, fast.
Please DO NOT apply for this position if you:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Do not have proven sales experience
- Are not interested in doing customer development
- Are not interested in generating leads or doing demos
- Do not care about healthcare in the US
Loading some great jobs for you...