Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking a Heavy Duty Mechanic to join our team.
• Comprehend and perform all duties in accordance with rules, regulations and JSAs
• Service and maintain all rolling stock
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair problems
• Operate all rolling stock
• Use parts and service manuals
• Use schematics
• Keep work areas clean
• Consistently keep a production level work pace
• Other duties as needed
Specific job duties and shifts may vary per mill and based on machinery.
• Ability to read schematics; excellent mechanical skills; hydraulics experience
• Must be proficient in welding and use of trade tools
• Must possess mechanics tools
• High School Diploma or GED (or willingness to quickly obtain one as a condition of employment)
• Valid Driver’s License is highly preferred
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification, driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based on the position.
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement. Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist, kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations and airborne particles (sawdust).
Idaho Forest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 208-762-6630 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licenses & Certifications
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...