Employment Type: Part-Time
More one-on-one time More success for patients and professionals BE THE CONNECTION. In your role as an occupational therapist (OT), you’llbe the connection between the additional one-on-one time we enjoy with eachpatient and the progress they make. Following them throughout their stay,you’ll work with the latest technologies and experience unprecedented growthopportunities within your chosen field. Get to know your patients and help themreach their goals, while pursuing some of your own as part of nationalpost-acute care leader Encompass Heath.
WhatMakes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being partof something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact onpatients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Healthoffers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road torecovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, jointreplacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you helppatients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significantrelationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along theway.
Our culture of compassion and collaborationis founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressedin the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keeplearning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way tocare. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and moresatisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join ateam that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (OT)
Here is youropportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, andexperience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Effectively delegate tasks andsupervise occupational therapist assistants and technicians.
• Provide occupational therapy treatmentand patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations andprofessional guidelines.
• Maintain open and ongoing communicationwith hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs aremet.
Credentials: • Current state licensure orcertification on or before first day of employment required.
• CPR certification preferred, unlessotherwise required by hospital policy.
• Successful completion of a degree froman accredited therapy program or one that is determined to be substantiallyequivalent to a U.S.-accredited program by an appropriate certifying agencypreferred.
• Effective communication skills forworking with patients, families, and caregivers required.
• Demonstrated competency in occupationaltherapy evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,including:
• Benefits that begin when you do. • Affordable medical, dental and vision plansprovided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases withtenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuingeducation opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employeestock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts. About Us: Helping patients regain hope andindependence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. Weoperate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven byour core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right,focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make.Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, pleasevisit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us: https://www.facebook.com/EncompassCareers https://www.linkedin.com/company/encompasshealth/ https://twitter.com/encompasshlth https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Encompass-Health-EI_IE1959649.11,27.htm Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 711 North Curtis Road, Boise 83706
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2018106
Loading some great jobs for you...