Royal Plaza Health & Rehabilitation
has a current opening for a CNA. As a team, we serve our community by providing quality long term care and short-stay rehabilitation to our residents. Are you ready to make a difference?Has waiting until payday got you singing the blues? Starting now, you will be able to click an app on your phone and get paid within hours for anytime that you have worked! Imagine how nice that would be! Need to fix a tire, or stop at the grocery store? No worries! With Daily Pay, you can just click on the app, and your hard earned cash will be transferred for you to spend right away!
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs a combination of following duties in caring for our residents consistent with the plan of care, established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL and Aide flow sheets).
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in joining our team, please stop by our Center to apply and ask for Crystal, Director of Nursing.
2870 Juniper Drive
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Daily Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Employee Hardship Fund
Lewiston, ID 83501
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
Empres is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D/G
Associated topics: advanced, arnp c, board, cardiology, family medicine, gyn, np, nursing assistant cna, ob, spanish