We are currently helping a medical center in Idaho that is in need of an orthopedic surgery physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour ER call, and the facility has a high patient volume. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an ID state medical license. The EMR is Meditech.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ID state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Procedures: Trauma/total joint experience preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgery, trauma