CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company is looking for an Automotive Technical Recruiter to source and vet talent while working remotely full-time. The Automotive Technical Recruiter is responsible for supporting the Veterans and Non-Veterans automotive talent recruiting goals of the Industry Management Services (IMS) Directorate within the Human Capital Management (HCMT) & Training Division. The position provides direct recruiting support to CALIBRE s automotive industry technical recruiting for major OEM programs (e.g., Jaguar Land Rover North America (JLRNA), Mercedes-Benz (MBUSA), Audi of America (AoA).
The Automotive Technical Recruiter assesses retail automotive dealership talent management needs; and, provides technical recruiting services liaison with major vocational technical schools (e.g., Lincoln Technical Institute (LTI) and the ASE NATEF certified community college automotive technology programs. This key position requires frequent and proactive communication with military base transition centers, military family and community readiness offices, and local chapters of Veterans Service Organizations (e.g., American Legion, VFW, AMVETS, IAVA, and similar VSOs) in the vicinity of retail dealerships in need of talent; and, proactive and daily engagement with the Project Managers / Senior Technical Recruiters, and the Regional Senior Field Recruiters. The Automotive Technical Recruiter will deliver a monthly targeted number of prospects to support regional placement goals, and will performance will be measured by the number of successful monthly placements, offset by any turnover losses from previous placements.
- Task Management The ability to manage complex tasks, independently or as part of a team, meeting quality and schedule goals within a resource and time constrained environment;
- Technical Expertise- The ability to deliver military Veteran and non-military recruiting technical expertise that ensures a superior client experience;
- Communications The ability to clearly articulate the value proposition of a career in the luxury and performance automotive industry as a brand certified service technician. Must be capable of interacting with a diverse group of people (OEM management teams, automotive dealership management teams, military mechanics and technicians, Veterans, vocational technical (VOTECH) school instructors and students, and other stakeholders) with competing interests and priorities;
- Social Networking - The ability to leverage a wide range of social media forums to connect with a vast array of talent, while working within established boundaries for content, OEM branding, and CALIBRE network security requirements;
- Production The ability to generate recruiting leads that result in achieving monthly placement goals established by the PM and Senior Technical Recruiter; and
- Quality Control The ability to deliver quality candidates who remain fully employed and valued by their respective dealerships for no less than 12 months following their hiring start date.
- 5 or more years of technical recruiting experience within the US automotive industry;
- 5 or more years processing and safeguarding personally identifiable information (PII) without incident;
- 3 or more years of requesting, tracking, and processing background check requests;
- A thorough understanding of Military Discharge Documents (From DD-214);
- A thorough understanding of Military MOS/Rating assignments and training guidelines;
- A proven familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- A proven history of creating and editing PDF documents.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business or a Human Resources related field;
- 5 or more years of active duty military service (military pay grade of E-5 or above);
- 3 years of automotive industry recruiting in support of retail dealership or vocational technical school talent placement operations;
- 3 or more years of applicant tracking system utilization;
- 2 or more years of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) automotive client experience.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team. #CALIBRECareers
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition